Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Faith's Birthday Party!






We had Faith's Birthday Party on Saturday.  It went very good.  I think most of you were able to come.  Mary and I did a combined party, as Maxx was turning 3 and Faith will be one Saturday the 30th.  Charrissa graciously opened her house to us.  It was such a beautiful day and it was so nice to be able to have the party outside.  The weather was perfect.  Anyhow, I had such a great time and am thankful for good friends.  Faith had a great time chowing down on cake, and then opening gifts.  I think she was getting the hang of it.  :)  She has been playing with all of her gifts constantly, I keep finding fridge magnets EVERYWHERE! hehe.  I can always find her wandering around the house, all I have to do is look for the bobbling balloon.  She has been toddling around nonstop and always with a balloon in hands saying "ba""ba" her new word for balloon.  She also says "ah..duh" for all done when she is finished eating.  Along with mama, dada, boppa(chopper) and recently has started signing fish and is obsessed with seeing fish.  I think I will be taking her to the aquarium this week.  Well, have a good week all.  I know most of you are on your way to Family Camp...wish we could join you, but maybe next year. 

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Fun pictures! It looks like she had a great time. I love her funny cake face. Such cute talk, too. I love that Chopper is in her vocab.

I am truly blessed said...

great pics April. Too cute. She is sweet. If you get bored this week, give me a call. We are home....and obviously I did not go to family camp

The Browning Family said...

I need your help . . . been trying to get ahold of you . . . call me. . .

Tom and April said...

my phone is off...we are changing users and wioll not have phones until tomorrow evening...my email is tna531@hotmail.com email me I will check it every couple minutes until I hear from you.

Jenny said...

It was a marvelous day!! I'm so glad that you invited us, we had a wonderful time and I hope baby Faith can get some use out of the bows. :) I love how she says her words! Such a smart girl! Okay.. she's one now, time for the next!! LOL JK