Monday, August 11, 2008

The Human Burrito!



Okay so most of you know my husband is quite the "funny" guy.  Well, you don't get to see the half of it.  I love being married to the man.  He is like a kid sometimes.  He gets excited over the littlest of things, and I love it!  I can't argue with him, though at times I try, he is just too quick witted and I don't think that fast.  I am more of a person who has to think over things first.  Anyhow, he is  a wonderful guy and a great daddy.  The other day I was changing Faith and I asked him if he could take the sheets off the bed for me so I could wash them.  I walk into the room and this is what I got.  Enjoy!!!!



If only I could capture all these moments!!!

9 comments:

Al said...

these photos lead me to believe that justin and tommy are, in fact, not-so-distantly related. I can easily see this sort of thing happening at our house. :)

--allie

Jenny said...

Oh... THANK YOU for the great laugh!! Love it!! No one believes it, but Dan is a big kid too much of the time, only difference is that he would absolutely MURDER me in cold blood if I EVER took out a camera. He's more the secret-kid type. LOL *Sigh* so I will never get to post about his antics...but I can surely enjoy Tommy's! I think it's SOO funny that you walk in and "catch" him doing this! THat's the BEST part!!

Anonymous said...

I prefer TOMmale'

Jenny said...

HAHA. Tommy you are so funny. At first, I didn't get what you wrote... I was reading it TOM-Male... like saying you're a MALE. I'm thinking, of course... duh. Tom is MALE. Hmmm. Then I got it, hilarious you are!

The Browning Family said...

I don't get it - I'm a Mo.

Tom and April said...

He meant TAMALE...you know instead of a burrito! hehe...tom-male.....oh well. hehe.

Jenny said...

I have to admit that I actually did totally get the TOMmale quip. Silly man. Thanks for the chuckle. Tommy is a total goof. You guys are great friends, and we do miss you.

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...

Hey Human Burrito,
I love the photos and it's great to know other guys do that sort of stuff too!
Thank you SOOOO much for mowing our lawn and GOOD NEWS....we found a renter! I don't know exactly when they will move in, but it should be soon. You have been an awesome example of love in action
~Carl Bodin