Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Playing Catch up!


I just want to share a few pics since I am way behind on blogging. I hope you enjoy these few. See most of you Wednesday night I am so excited to get home and go to ladies retreat!! The Lord is full of abundant blessings! We are having a wonderful time in Texas but can't wait to be home and see our church family....So here are some pics for now!

Classic Faith face...taught by daddy!

And the hunt is on.....can you tell she got spoiled by her grandparents!!! :)


Faith not knowing what to do with the Easter basket she got from Granna and Papa

Faith and Cousin Ethan on Easter morning


Faith with Uncle Drew's dog-Bear.....she loves doggies!


Faith and Cousin Ethan with Papa in his new hammock he got for his birthday.
Faith & Ethan with Aunt B in the sand!

4 comments:

Al said...

'round these parts, we like to call that the "stinkface." I'm sure our children will use this face quite often. I know I do.

Amanda said...

We miss you guys! I am glad you are feeling better! we will talk more tomorrow!

Jenny said...

Oh visiting family is such a sweet time! I know how you feel about getting back, too. Thanks for sharing the pics--Faith is really growing!

Jenny said...

April, I loved seeing the photos! It looks like you guys are having a fun time visiting family! I love the photo in the hammock! They are so fun. I also am excited about ladies retreat, it's coming at a perfect time for me. I look forward to seeing you on Wednesday!!