Sunday, August 30, 2009

My Baby is 2.

My baby is 2 today. I cannot believe how fast time flies. It seems I just posted on her first birthday and just held her in my arms for the first time. She is a dear sweet gift from God. I love her so much. She brings so much joy and laughter into our home. I know she will be a great big sister, maybe a little bossy, but great! She is talking and learning so quickly it floors me. I love having her around. She has such a vibrant personality. She is a daddy's girl to be sure :) I love that she loves to sing about Jesus, and she loves going to her church class to hear stories of Him. She loves to pray and likes to listen to daddy read from the bible. What more could a mom ask for? I hope and pray she continues to grow in the Lord and learns of His unconditional love for us, after all no one on this earth can give us that kind of love. If she learns to truly love Him and love LIKE Him I know she will not seek after things of this world (possessions & vanities) that all fade or corrupt with time. She will love family and friends no matter who they are and what they stand for because she will learn to love as God loves, with no prejudices or judgements.
Happy Birthday to my sweet girl, my testament of God's unwavering faithfulness and His ability to still prove doctors wrong. I love you Faith!

The pics below are from Friday. We celebrate with Maxx b/c his birthday is a few days before hers. So I made a cake and we had a few of Faith's and Maxx's friends down by the water front in Bremerton. The other pics are of Faith in jammies Friday morning opening gifts from grandparents and her trike from us. It was a great day.










4 comments:

Garth and Becky said...

Happy birthday, Faith! I love her cute smile in the second picture...that's just her! What a sweet girl she is.

Amanda said...

She is such a sweet girl!

Jenny said...

Praise the Lord for children! What sweet pictures! Faith is growing into such a cute little girl. I love her hair! So excited about your next, too!

The Browning Family said...

WE LOVE FAITH! I'm glad she loves her Aunt Chrissy and Uncle Phil too.
Had a wonderful time with *ya'll*!!!