Saturday, October 4, 2008

So very tired

So all this week April and I have been just plain worn out.  I think every night except for one or two we were in bed by 10:00 (which is early for us).  Then combined with the sore throats/headache/general "blah" feeling, we stayed home on Wednesday night from church.  But even the last two days, even as we sit here writing this, we have been exhausted.  The couch has a permanent indention in it from me sitting in the same place all week.   

I was talking to some of the fine folks at work today and they said they have been a bit tired lately also.  So what's the deal?  Is it the changing weather?  Or maybe it's that the sun comes up later and is going down sooner so my body automatically assumes that dark = sleepy time.   All I know is that April is usually a Friday night party animal but it's 9:30 and she hasn't even put up the disco ball in the living room per Friday night tradition, much less the strobe lights.  Anybody else out there (besides Charissa who has a legit excuse) feeling this way?

No comments: